Tuesday 25 October 2011

French braid

Hey guys! I didn't visited my blog for a while. My bad :( I had soo many things to do. Like ... I don't know even how to explain. Like preparing for tests, design school, singing and many others... But now it's Tuesday (omg, just begining of the week) and tomorrow I won't go to school, becouse I am going to Vilnius, model selection for fashion show!! I'm so excited!! Enought of that, now atention for my braid. Today I learnet 2 braids ( zig zag and push-up) and I did kinda make up. Smoky eyes (or smth like that, hahah) &  red lips.

If you want to me to do braid tutorials, just leave a comment below :) se ya !



                                                              The push-up french braid




                                                              The zig zag
          "Smoky" eyes ( I don't know if you can see, but it't just my crazy day when I have nothing to do)



No comments:

Post a Comment